Visit again soon.

Visit our Web site at www.skytramexpress.com
Get our tweets at http://twitter.com/skytramexpress

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Take Three (Nov. 20)

Moon Madness!
Is it normal that I –like thousands, maybe even millions of women out there– am hiding a secret. A big secret … even though I’m exceptionally happy in my personal life and relationships, I’ve been searching the Web for scoop and oggling a shirtless teen. I’ll admit it I’m hooked on the Twilight saga and can’t wait to see the new movie, in which underdog Jacob mans up on the big screen. In case you have been hiding under a rock for the past few years, Jacob is the jilted werewolf who Bella begins to develop feelings for after Edward, a vampire, leaves her alone in the forest. I know I may sound like a rambling woman, but I do not like Edward. Not one teeny bit! I’m 100% team Jacob and I don’t care what you vampire-loving fans have to say … For the fans out there, let’s hope New Moon will satiate our big-screen Twilight saga cravings until the next chapter is released.

TV Trauma
I became hooked on Private Practice last season. I’ll admit that it’s not normal for a drugged-up shrink to give instructions to a former crazy-bird patient on how to safely extract a baby from inside of her. Oh wait, that’s from last season. We’re only a few episodes into this season and the writer’s have written another implausible episode. Sadly, it didn’t make for gripping television. Last week Drs. Addison (Kate Walsh) and Beckett (Taye Diggs) were hiking, when the heard distress cries. What a coincidence that two doctors, one who specializes in pregnant women, should stumble upon (drum roll, please) an injured man and his pregnant wife, who is stranded in the car. Which genius writer decided that the best way to confront the potential chemistry between two cast members should take place in an isolated forest, witnessed by a mangled husband and his soon to be in- labor wife. It’s a shame the episode didn’t spend more time on the subplot occurring in the office practice. I needed a doctor to create chemistry between two leads in the closing kiss scene. Note to Writers: Zero chemistry equals zero ratings…..

Put Up Your Dukes
I’d like to start by thanking the Academy. Thank-you for leaving Capitalism off the list of documentary nominees. The only love story that occurs in this “film” is the one between Michael Moore and his ego. Now that we’ve had our pleasantries, Academy, shame on you. How could you leave Tyson out of this list? The movie is creative, thought provoking and revealing. You don’t have to like the man to like the movie. This knock-out movie may not have been in the theaters long, but it sure packed an emotional punch! See our review on SkyTramExpress.com (SkyCam @ the movies).